- Film composer, composer, arranger, orchestrator and conductor with experience in many genres of Music: Jazz, Rock, Pop, Classic, Contemporary, Electronic, Traditional Ecuadorian, etc.
- Songwriter, producer and Sound Designer with more than 25 years of experience working in recording studios.
- Music Educator. Instituto de Música Contemporánea de la Universidad San Francisco de Quito, 1998 – 2004. Jazz Rock Schule Konstanz, 2012-2016. Deutsche Pop Akademie, 2015-currently.
- Extensive work with software such as ABLETON LIVE, PRO TOOLS, MAX/MSP and FINALE.
- M.M. Master in Filmmusik
(Hochschule für Musik Freiburg, Deutschland, 2011-2013)
- B.M. Bachelor in Film Scoring (Magna Cum Laude)
(Berklee College of Music, Boston, USA, 1994-1996, 2002)
- Composer of “Misa Latina” for the Orchester der Kulturen, Choir und Soloists. Premiered as part of the Wassermusik, Sindelfingen, Germany 2018.
- Arranger, orchestrator and conductor of the Album “Misquilla” of Juan Fernando Velasco, recorded in Capitos Studios. Los Angeles, California, USA. Mayo 2015.
- Arranger and musical director of the Concert “Juan Fernando Velasco Sinfónico” with performances in Guayaquil, Medellín and Bogotá, august-september 2014.
- Composer of the soundtrack for the Ecuadorian Documental Film “El Secreto de la Luz”, august 2014.
- Orchestral arranging of the songs: “Pasional, Puñales y Si tu me Olvidas”, performed by the Unified Symphonies of Ecuador for the presidential takeover of Rafael Correa, 2013.
- Arranger and musical director of the Concert “Con toda el Alma Sinfónico” for the Ecuadorian singer Juan Fernando Velasco, 2012.
- Songwriter and producer of the song “Yazunísate”, commissioned by the Government of Ecuador, 2011.
- Arranger and musical director of the Concert “Acuérdate de Mi”, commissioned by the City Mayor for the Feria Quitumbe 2010.
- Composer and musical director of “Quedan los Árboles que Sembraste”, comissioned by the Ministry of Culture of Ecuador for the opening ceremony of the first international Meeting Monseñor Leonidas Proaño, 2010.
- Composer and musical director of “Barrios Rebeldes” commissioned by the City Mayor for the celebration of 200 years of the First Independence Attempt, 2010.
- Arranger of the CD “Con Toda el Alma” of the ecuadorian singer Juan Fernando Velasco, 2009. Latin Grammy nomination 2010.
- Orchestration of the march “Patria” commissioned by the Philharmonic Orchestra of Ecuador, 2009.
- Orchestration of two Symphonic pieces: “El Aguacate” and “Caderona”, commissioned by the National Symphonic Orchestra of Ecuador, 2009.
- Composer and musical producer of “Luz de Quito: Vientos de Revolución”, commissioned by the City Mayor for the celebration of 200th years of the Republic of Ecuador, 2009.
- Composer of the opening Theme of the News program “El Noticiero” performed by the Philharmonic Orchestra of Ecuador and commissioned by the television channel Gama TV, 2009.
- Musical director and keyboard player of the TV Show “Sangre de mi Sangre”, broadcasted by the TV channel Gama TV, 2009.
- Musical producer of the TV Show “Noche de Estrellas”, broadcasted by the TV channel Ecuavisa, 2008.
- Musical producer of the Ecuadorian singer Mirella Cesa. 2 Tracks: “Digan lo que Digan” and “Este Amor”, 2008.
- Musical director and piano player of the television Show “Dígalo Cantando”, broadcasted by the TC Television, 2008.
- Producer, musical director and composer for the opening ceremony of the 473th Anniversary of the Foundation of Quito, 2007.
- Composer and musical producer of “Luz de Quito, Siempre Viva”, commissioned by the City Mayor for the celebration of 198th years of the Republic of Ecuador, 2007.
- Musical director and arranger of the Project: “Nuevas Voces para el Pasillo,” 2007.
- Founder, composer and musical director of the Ecuadorian sextet: “La Guaragua,” 2007.
- Performance with La Grupa in the 3rd International Music Festival: “Rostros, Voces y Estampas de los Andes”, in Venezuela, 2007.
- Musical director and keyboard player for the television Show “Cantando por un Sueño”, broadcasted by the television channel Gama TV, 2007.
- Concert tour through France and Poland with La Grupa, 2006.
- Musical director and composer for the live show “El Circo del Semáforo,” Teatro Sucre, 2006.
- Producer and performer of the CD La Grupa, recorded in Salvador de Bahia, Brazil, 2004.
- Musical director, arranger and performer of the project “Rosario de Besos” for the Symphonic Band of Pichincha, 2003.
- Performance with the Afro-Ecuadorian marimba player Papá Roncón at the 1st Symposium for Black Latino-American Music in Venezuela, 2001.
- Composer of the score for the television serie “Nosotros Ecuador”, Episodes VI and VII, broadcasted by Teleamazonas, 2000.
- Orchestrator and performer for the project “Navidad Musical” with La Grupa and the National Symphonic Orchestra of Ecuador, 1999.
- Owner of GUINEO PROD.MUS (Recording Studio) Worked as producer for many artists from the Ecuadorian musical scene, 1998-2007.
- Professor of Musical Arrangements and Jazz Harmony in the Contemporary Music Institute of the University San Francisco de Quito, in partnership with Berklee College of Music, 1998-2004.
- Founder, Songwriter and performer of La Grupa, 1998 – 2010.
- Composer semifinalist of the I Bienal de Música Ecuatoriana, with the piece “Nacer de Nuevo”, 1997.
- Performances and Recording Sessions as Keyboard, guitar and accordion player with many artists from Ecuador, 1991- to date.